The washing machine must have been installed and connected properly. Your appliance was tested before leaving the factory. To remove any water left over from testing procedures, the first washing cycle should be carried out without laundry in the machine.
Do not load any laundry.
1. Turn on water tap.
2. Pull out the detergent dispenser up to the end stop.
3. Pour approx. 1 litre of water into chamber II of the detergent dispenser.
4. Pour ½ measuring beaker of detergent into dispenser II. Do not use any special detergents for delicates or woolens (excessive foam).
5. Close the detergent dispenser.
6. Set the programme / Temperature selector to the maximum temperature and start the machine.
7. Turn the programme selector to Off position once program is over / Turn OFF the machine.
How to loading the machine
Place the fabrics uniformly inside the machine. Hand knits should be placed inside out in the machine. Make sure that there is no clothing at the side of the door. Close the door by pushing lightly. If the door does not close completely, the machine could not be started a safety measure. Front door is locked in till the end of the washing program and it will not be opened about 2 minutes following the end of the program.
How to cancel the program
If the program has not started yet, you can cancel the selected program by pressing Start/Pause/Cancel button for 3 seconds. After 3 seconds the led of the Start/Pause/Cancel button will be off and the led of the selected program will be on, where it is possible to set a new program.
If the program has started and you want to cancel it, press Start/Pause/Cancel button for 3 seconds. The program will move to the “spin” step and related led on the program follower will be on. Machine will start to pump for draining and the door can be opened after the door open led is on.