There is an art to texting girls. Many men who receive a girls phone number for the first time, won’t know what to do, how to begin a conversation, or to call or text. When this happens, the guy tends to go with texting as it’s easier, and this is where he fails. When the girl doesn’t respond, they begin considering the possibilities, did they not like their appearance, or another reason? However, often it is the small details that matter most, like the text message.
What is the reasons for texting anyway?
1. Men are attempting to begin some type of connection between them, and a girl.
2. Men are attempting to remain in contact with their girl when they’re away.
3. Men are using texting as a method to improve a relationship, so flirting is more comfortable.
Before we begin discussing messaging, lets first go over a few mistakes men make when texting girls that can seriously affect a relationship.
1. Sending a pointless message that has not meaning. For example, “How’s it going?” or “What’s up?”, these are very generic messages that she likely gets every day from other guys who are trying to hook up. What makes your text stand out?
2. Avoid sending a text every hour, doing this will prevent the girl from waiting on you to message as she will be expecting another message shortly. If your actions are predictable, then you lose the intrigue within the actions you make.
3. The last serious mistake often made is attempting to have a conversation using text messaging instead of talking. Messages wasn’t intended as a way to get to know one another, nor is it ideal.
Each time you send your girl a text message, you should be sending something that will intrigue her. Making it fun and flirtatious will help keep her interest. However, always remember to be moderate, you don’t want to give away so much that you lose your intriguing appeal with her.
Keep in mind that a woman is wanting a man she can come to love, and enjoys being around. If the first impression was a boring text message, that she may have even forgot about answering, then you need to change things up.
1. Your text message should be of value. You should create interesting messages, ones the girl would not be required to answer, but still want to. You may ask, how do I do that? Try something like, “I am at work and out of no where thought of you, so wanted to say hi”. This creates the desire for her to reply you because you’re thinking of her, even while you are working. You have probably been thinking about her all day, but you don’t want to let her know that. You want her to believe you haven’t been thinking of her at all.
2. Keep your messages short. If your messages are long, you once again become predictable. You want your messages to be like a movie trailer, short and to the point. This creates interest and impatience.
3. Have you ever been waiting around for a reply from a girl, maybe for a few hours? Reality is, many other men probably did to. Why? Your messages are probably predictable if you usually respond within minutes. You want your responses to be like a roller coaster, some turns a short, some long. Instead of responding immediately, try waiting half an hour. Other times, try waiting for an hour or two, or a whole day, this keeps her wondering.
Again, remember you don’t want to answer every question a girl asks you, you want to be flirtatious and unpredictable. Leave the sweetest parts of your conversations for when you are face to face.