People who were circumcised when they were young had no choice or say in the matter. While it was widely believed before that circumcision was the hygienic thing to do, many men today wish that their foreskin was intact. If you are reading this article, chances are that you would rather be uncircumcised than circumcised.
There could be many reasons one might want to restore their foreskin. It could be because someone simply wants a natural looking penis, or to make the head more sensitive.(a circumcised head loses sensitivity over time as it constantly rubs on the underwear fabric)
A solution to the foreskin problem is however not an easy one and it will take time before one sees results. One of the targeted exercises you can do to gradually restore your foreskin are
- Make your penis fully erect
- Make an OK sign with your thumb and forefinger and firmly grip the skin just below the head.
- Now firmly pull the skin slightly over the penis head without causing pain. Pull it to the maximum level where it does not cause any discomfort.
- When you reach that point, hold that grip for 10 seconds. After you have done that, pull just a little bit more for only 3 additional seconds.
- You have to repeat this process every day with multiple repetitions for two months.
You will slowly start to see the skin covering the head of the penis again. After a period of two months, more advanced workouts in specific repetitions need to be performed to restore the foreskin completely.
It is however imperative that you follow only quality instructions as given out by a reputed Penis Exercise Program Provider that usually includes foreskin restoration techniques among other enlargement techniques. One can add about 2-2+ inches permanently to their size over an 8 week period with the help of penis exercises.